Established in : 2009
Number of Beds : 1250
About Medanta Hospital, India
- Medanta Hospital was founded in 2009 by the renowned Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. NareshTrehan.
- The hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- Centers of excellence include the Heart Institute, Institute of Neurosciences, Bone & Joint Institute, Kidney & Urology Institute, Cancer Institute and Division of Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- It is the first hospital in the country that offers Robotic Surgeries in Cardiology, Urology, and Gynaecology.
- Awarded as the Best Multispecialty Hospital by Asia’s First Bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant HealthCare Global Enterprises (HCG) in 2010.
- Awarded the VC Circle Healthcare Awards for Single Specialty Healthcare Entity category in 2013.
Get Response Within 24 Hour